Monday, December 14, 2009

I Started a Blog...

That reminds me of the Bee Gees song; I Started a Joke, which started the whole world crying...I hope this blog does not make you cry!

I've always had a passion to write. I never found out what I wanted to write, but I wanted to. Not fiction, I would never write a novel. Definitely not poetry or prose, I just don't get it when I read those. I admire song lyrics and composers. Lennon/McCartney, Stevie Wonder, Dennis Kamakahi-all have written songs that were covered by many other artists and touched so many! I play music but I don't think I'm cut out to be a composer.

Ah but journaling has always interested me especially if I can write in a journal with a nice hand. Oh I've tried! I've bought nearly a countless amount of journals, most of which remain blank or only a few entries. I don't know why, I just cannot get my thoughts onto paper. Also I'm afraid they won't "look nice"and I don't want to ruin them, especially the expensive ones...sad yeah?


Now this blog thing comes around and thanks to Twitter, I've been reading other blogs and like what I see. Maybe this is the answer to my quest into journaling, an outlet for me to express what goes through this grease monkey's mind. I hope to blog on pens, papers, art, music, coffee, food, and other general stuff...Hawaii stuff! Also photography, I'd like to include a photo or two with each post...and good photos!

Oh there are things that should not be out there for the "world" to see. Those shall have to be entered into my (what I call) "Old School" blogs...journals and scrapbooks. God knows I have enough of those to last a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment